Fresh thinking over a fine lunch.
This is a unique gathering for Bristol's business people featuring a leading speaker over lunch at the Avon Gorge Hotel.
Bristol Life is the meeting point for Bristol. Every issue, we celebrate the very best in the city, prompting our readers to get active in Bristol’s businesses.
Every year, we showcase the best Bristol businesses at the Bristol Life Awards.
And now, with the Bristol Life Business Club, we have created the finest business gathering.
We bring the city’s businesses together in a discreet atmosphere, away from overt sellers and keen consultants to network and attend a talk from a leading business thinker.
And we’ll share valuable insights into Bristol business from the Bristol Life team.
Previous speakers: These have ranged from Michael Eavis, founder of Glastonbury Festival and Emma Stenning, chief exec of Bristol Old Vic to George Cardale, main board director Savills, JLL’s Simon Peacock, Tim Greene, Head of Clifton College, Amy Golding, CEO of Opus Talent Solutions, ex-Bristol Mayor George Ferguson through to the bosses of Lovehoney and founders of recently-sold Pukka and Col Needham Founder & CEO of IMDb. It aims to be eclectic, across all types of Bristol Life areas
Each time the Bristol Life Business Club will feature:
• Unique insights from a leading business speaker
• Limited number of high quality attendees
• Updates on business in Bristol from the Bristol Life team
• And a 2 course lunch at Avon Gorge Hotel
• January 23: Bevis Watts, Managing Director of Triodos Bank
• February 25: Stephen Lansdown, Co-Founder of Hargreaves Lansdown
• March 27: Louise Mitchell, Chief Executive of Bristol Music Trust
• July 1: Dr Paul Phillips, Principal of Weston College
You’ll make deeper and better contacts over a very social lunch…
We look forward to seeing you there.